Jul 15, 2019

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: David's Heart Ft. Xtian Praiz - "Chimarobimo" || @Davids_heart15




Sensational gospel music crew David's Heart are back with a new song release  titled ''CHIMAROBIMO'' from their forthcoming album.

The Song features sesantional gospel rapper Xtian Praiz..


According to them,  The Song "CHIMAROBIMO is a song that describes God, the only King who  knows our hearts..x 

Chimarobimo by David's Heart Lyrics

I know a king
Who knows my name
I know a king
Who cares for me
He is my healer
He is my peace
He is my keeper
He is my shield
He is my peace
He knows my name
He is my king
He cares for me

Chorus
Chimar'obimo
Bia zamepere(2×)

Rap verse..
Hey, Hey, Hey
Chimarobimo, before I ask he already knows
The heavens are open, blessing flows
I will say it loud, I will let them know

You are Good, sweet, loving and Kind
More than words can describe
All your works are divine
Even the blind, can testify

You're merciful, your works are truly Undescribable
There's nothing nothing wey you know dey do
You never fail, so reliable and dependable
Make my boast in you, you are my help and my miracle, without you without you, I'm just a fool
And I will just be a devil's tool, and rejected too

But you held me through
Fought all my battles too
crushed all the mountains too
Down in the valley view
He did what I couldn't do, I love you, I love you

I thank you Lord, thanks for everything
And when I called, thanks for answering
You promised me you will never leave
I believe, I know your words you will ever keep



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget