Aug 14, 2023

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Joanna - (Ephphatha) || @OfficialJoannae



Nigerian born Gospel singer, Joanna, comes up with a new single "Ephphatha" available on every outlet.

Currently residing with her family in the United States of America, the song writer says the song Ephphatha was inspired by a series of repeated battles and continuous prayers on the fire altar, the song came as she constantly sought the face of God on the altar of prayer, this resulted in victory shouts and sounds of joy.

Ephphatha is an Aramaic word that means “Be opened”. The word is used by Jesus in the book of Mark 7:34. 

"He looked up to heaven and with a deep sigh said to him, “Ephphatha!” (Which means “Be opened!”). 

Every closed door in your life is opened this season by the power that raised Jesus from the dead. As you seek Gods face on the fire altar, sing this song, make your declarations and you will carry your evidence. 

Joanna is a mom, a wife, a deaconess with living faith church winners chapel, an entrepreneur, a singer and song writer. 

Song written and composed by Joanna. 
Produced by Samuel Chiemeka O. jnr aka SCOJ from LAGOS NIGERIA. 
Mixed by Ken Schubert -CUE RECORDING STUDIO from VIRGINIA USA. 
Mastered by Josh MIXIT STUDIO from WASHINGTON DC USA. 
Music director Dominic Nana. 
Executive Producer Effexd101 Entertainment.


Ephphatha Lyrics

Open up2x

Yea

I speak to my life EPHPHATHA (3x)
I speak to my home EPHPHATHA (3x)
I speak to my womb

EPHPHATHA(3X)
I speak to my business EPHPHATHA (3X)
Decree and declare it
Everybody make your declarations Prophesy on your spouse on your children On that job in your home
As you say you will see it
Yea
Abba father
I look up to you Pour out your blessings upon me Rain down all our answers We say Abba abba
Open the gates of heaven
The new has come
Abba father
I look up to you
Pour out your blessings upon me Rain down all our answers
Open the gates of heaven
I speak to my life

EPHPHATHA (3x) I speak to my home
EPHPHATHA (3x)

I speak to my womb EPHPHATHA(3X)
I speak to my business EPHPHATHA (3X)
Every closed door

EPHPHATHA
Every prison door

EPHPHATHA
Door of delay

EPHPHATHA
Door of limitation

ЕРНРНАТНА
Every dry ground EPHPHATHA
Door healing ЕРНРНАТНА
Door of success

EPHPHATHA
In the name of Jesus EPHPHATHA
Open up
In the name of Jesus
Open up (2x) right now All doors are open Open up (2x) right now Your womb is open
Open up (2x) right now carry your evidence Open up (2x) right now
Open up (2x) right now Your healing is now Open up (2x) right now.
Enter your more Receive it now
Your time is now Open up (2x) right now.

Open up
Your healing is happening now
All doors are open now

Oh yea





No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Recent Posts Widget